Tuesday, October 7, 2008

D-Day is Coming...

       Oh, no.... D-day is coming... . D-day is the day to take an exam... which is very important for me... Still, i did nothing for it.... In fact, I don't know how to prepare the exam...OMG.
       Only 60 days are left... .What should I do? What can I do? It's too short... .
       I desperately want to go "the world", but I can't tell you what "the world" is... . It's not the time to tell you my secret... .
       I always study from 8 a.m to 12p.m. but I don't think it's enough....to get a good score.... Damn it...(sorry to use this expression but I don't think there is any other appropriate word to express my feeling)
       The only hope is that I will be able to enjoy winter vacation after I take the exam....
       I really hope that I get a good score....

1 comment:

Yang, Seung-Hun said...

Yes exam make me crazy too.
cheer up!! :)
I glad to visit your blog.
you're very sincere and intelligent student.
your blog is perfect faultless.
contents are deep and variety but theme some difficult to me :(