Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The New US president

          The election was over, and as many expected, Barack Obama was elected as the 45th US president. I don't know whether it's a coincide that all the Americans who I know supported Obama during the election. In fact, everyone around me seemed to the advocator for Obama, and I couldn't be able to see those who would like to vote for MaCcain....a little bit funny.(I also prefer Obama to MaCcain)
         Then who is Obama? He is an African American graduated from Harvard University, a pious christian(not a muslim!!), and a world-peace seeker. I don't care what his skin color is and what his religion is, but I do care what he want to achieve or his goal during his presidency; the world peace!!
         Yeah... you know, the 'two' Bushs(The current president and his father) triggered wars in middle east, making perils and coflicts between the 'western(esp the US)' and the 'Middle east', or the Muslim. What do those wars mean to those victims of them?
         However, because he is a democrat, a member of colored-race groups which are the minor in US society, and a enlightened gentleman, I believe he will gradually solve the civil and global conflicts without using weapons.
         I want to say something more about him, but because I don't know well about him, I'll wait and see what he will do and whether he will accomplish his 'promises' that he made before about 3 billions of Americans. We shall see soon.

No comments: