Monday, September 22, 2008

The Reason

       The reason why I post my blog on morning is simple; I live in Go-si-won, which is similar to the school dormitory but doesn't have computer facilities. I have no computer! So I have to go to school to do my job. What the... .
        Another reason is my major. Law has many, many contents to study, sometimes too much for freshman. For example, I had to read and study 500 pages to prepare my final exams in the last semester. It's kind of BS.(does this expression deggrade my blog?:-()
        I think blogging at morning is relatively hard because in the morning my brain is usually empty. blogging in the afternoon or after is much more harder; many people occupy the computers in central library and even in the computer lab.
        Anyway, I posted one article today morning again...giving a yawn.

No comments: