Sunday, September 7, 2008

This is the onset

This is the onset of the second section of the procedudure for my dream, and also the first post for my blog in google. As you can see, I'm an 'revisioned' egalitarian; though there are many differences phisically, mentally and socially, we humans are all equal(but you should notice that the Equity does not mean total equilibrium just like that of communism society).


In my blog, I'll express my ideas and attitudes toward current issues( regardless of the categories the issues are involved) and discuss with other people who want to participate with me about the issues. So I hope everyone who has an idea about currently popular topic of the world try to share his or her view. Just enter my blog with any kind of reasonable thought, because we are egalitarians.



Ok, no more verbose saying, Let's start!

No comments: